What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive system on getting traffic & income from Facebook groups
- Teaching you about driving traffic to your website, blog, or landing page from Facebook groups
- Teaching you how to increase the amount traffic and income you receive from Facebook Groups
- Teaching you an effective Facebook marketing method to get traffic to your website
- Teaching you how to create an attractive ad, post it and get everyone to see it
- Teaching you how to get traffic & income from Facebook groups
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Get Traffic & Income From Facebook Groups scores 73.70/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://mytrafficjam.info/facebook-group-marketing/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $7.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mytrafficjam.info you’ll also be taken through to mytrafficjam.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)